a Marathon Swimmers Federation project
LongSwimsDB is the world's most comprehensive marathon swimming results repository.
LongSwimsDB is developed and maintained by Evan Morrison.
The database covers documented, unassisted open-water swims of 10 km or longer - both solo and races.
It aims to:
- compile a structured and accurate historical record of the world's marathon swims and swimmers
- develop insights about the sport through data analysis and visualisation
- South Head Roughwater, 2019
- Magnetic Island to Townsville, 2008-2018
- Swim Miami, 2019
- Lake Argyle Swim, 2019
- Swim Around Lido Key, 2019
- Auckland Marathon Swim, 2019
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge, 2019
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim, 2019
- Palm to Shelly, 2019
- Boston Light Swim historical results, 1909-present
- Port to Pub, 2019
Last updated: May 22, 2019