a Marathon Swimmers Federation project
LongSwimsDB is the world's most comprehensive marathon swimming results repository.
Records & Lists
- Longest Swims - World Solo Distance Records
- Course Records - Fastest swims of the world's major routes
- First Swims - Pioneers of the world's major routes
Bucket List Challenges
LongSwimsDB is developed and maintained by Evan Morrison.
The database covers documented, unassisted open-water swims of 10 km or longer - both solo and races.
It aims to:
- compile a structured and accurate historical record of the world's marathon swims and swimmers
- develop insights about the sport through data analysis and visualisation
Last updated: Jun 23, 2019